Hubzilla 7.2 Released!
I am very happy to announce the release of Hubzilla 7.2
which brings new features, improved code quality, security fixes and a bunch of squashed bugs. Here is an overview of the most notable changes:This release contains important security fixes. Please consider updating ASAP!
- Updated redbasic dark schema which is now based on bootstrap-nightfall
- Support for the hs2019 HTTP signature algorithm
- Login and register button moved into the hamburger menu for small screens
- Enhnaced content filters
- Added support for
in inbound activities
- Added a GUI for the system page layout editor (PDL editor)
- Added widget descriptions to be used in the PDL editor
- Rewrite and modernize the activitypub inbox
- New addon Fediwordle - a distributed word game inspired by wordle
- Important security fixes
A big THANK YOU!
to all contributors and everybody who is supporting Hubzilla. Special thanks to @NGI Zero open source funding
for supporting the work on the PDL editor GUI.
How to Upgrade
- Create a backup
from the terminal
Get the Code
Source code: https://framagit.org/hubzilla/core/
Install instructions: https://framagit.org/hubzilla/core/-/blob/master/install/INSTALL.txt
Hubzilla is a powerful platform for creating interconnected websites featuring a decentralized identity, communications, and permissions framework built using common webserver technology. https://hubzilla.org